VicSmart Application FAQ

Surveyor, Architect or Draftsperson fees

The usual Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Architect or Draftsperson fees for plans and other services still apply

You will likely need your plans for your planning proposal drafted to scale and displaying information specific to your application. If you are unable to draft these yourself, you can get a professional to do it. Costs will vary, but we can recommend a professional for you if you like.

Surveyors are also often engaged for subdivision and providing building or occupancy permits required with some VicSmart planning applications.

Related FAQs